Our Core Team
The GVD team is composed of dedicated professionals who are committed to providing superior service to our customers and who have the skills and knowledge necessary to deliver planning permission for your land. Today GVD has staff of over 20 professionals including seven ex local authority planning officers, working from our regional offices in Poole, London and Edinburgh.
Udo Eisenmenger | Chief Executive Officer
- Founder and responsible for investors, business processes, IT and business development.
- Formerly holding management positions in sales and business development in leading IT solutions provider companies (Debis Daimler-Chrysler).
- CEO and Co-founder of international IT companies.
Thomas Igla | Chief Financial Officer
- Founder responsible for finance.
- Formerly holding management positions in sales and distribution companies establishing Apple related businesses throughout Europe.
- Formerly more than 10 years’ of experience in real estate development.
Paul Thompson | Head of Land & Property UK
- 30 years’ experience in real estate UK.
- Buying developing and selling land.
- Building and selling prestigious property across the UK.
- Winner of national house builder of the year award 2007 and numerous awards, from local planning authorities for build, design and customer care.
Stefan Schmitz | Legal Advisor
- 20 years’ of experience as lawyer, mostly as partner in various US law firms in London.
- Admitted as solicitor in England & Wales and lawyer (Rechtsanwalt) in Germany.
- Specialises in finance, structuring, corporate matters.
- Experience in renewable energy, real estate investments.
James Dickinson | Land Acquisition Manager
- 12 years’ experience as a company director within the offsite modular construction sector.
- Designing and constructing numerous projects, including housing, commercial and leisure buildings.
- Especially experienced in sales, marketing, project management, business development, construction, engineering, cost plan budgeting and finance.
- Responsibility for assessing and securing strategic residential development sites.
Matthew Myatt | Land Acquisition Manager
- Qualified mechanical engineer.
- 25 years’ experience as business development director world wide in renewable energy, oil & gas and logistics sectors.
- Over 9 years’ experience in land origination, acquisition and development.
Calum Morris | Senior Planner
- Over 5 years’ experience as town planner, practicing in Scotland, England & Wales.
- Experienced in managing successful planning portfolios for UK food retailers, numerous national house builders, various renewable energy projects and has advised and delivered developments for high end leisure and tourism clients.
- Strong expertise in EIA submissions and project management.
Kyle Philpott | Land & Development Researcher
- 10 years’ experience in UK development.
- Experience of working in both consultancy and development with experience in diverse market sectors including residential.
- A determined and process led manager skilled at leading teams tasked with the identification and progression of developments sites.